Diamond Grid was originally designed for use on farms for solving problems with muddy areas on their properties, everything from muddy cattle yards to muddy driveways. The solution was easy, stabilise the ground and develop a drainage system, better still, design one product that does both!
Diamond Grid is an interlocking system of grids with a multi-layered drainage system that reduces erosion and eliminates compaction of the substructure. Proudly Australian owned, easily relocatable and easy to install.
- Reduce subgrade thickness
- Works as a bridging layer to spread load across the ground
- Cut maintenance frequency by 70%
- Reduce maintenance costs by more than 70%
- Holds the road together for much greater periods
- Increase traffic load without increasing pavement thickness